Turning 32 tomorrow, so LOADS of birthday bakes over the weekend (and fortunately, plenty of guests to feed as well)!
From top to bottom:
- Chocolate cupcakes with pomegranate frosting and caramel popcorn topping
- Bacon cinnamon rolls
- Chocolate-covered grape skewers (classic ones, sprinkles and a few with a pinch of sea salt. Mmmm.)
- Pear and Grana Padano pie (Pushing Daisies style)
- Passion fruit brownies + green apple/kiwi blondies (and 32 birthday candles!)
- Home-made sun-dried tomato pesto and cheesy bread swirls
Next oven marathon:
Speculoos House 4.0!